The Diamond Laser™ 7000 Leaves No Tile UncutCurrent trends indicate an increasing demand for jobs using high-end materials and specialized inlay installations. The Diamond Laser™ 7000 is here to help installers meet this demand while saving time and money. Designed for the shop setting, this wet band saw makes precision cuts through marble, granite, tile and glass with ease.
Features and Benefits
- Slices through tile, stone, marble, porcelain and glass tile up to 1-1/2” thick
- Completes custom jobs faster with its 3/4” HP motor
- Performs precision radius cuts for intricate design work
- Heavy-duty industrial design provides durability for production use
- Large 13” throat depth allows for deep diagonal cuts
- Recirculating water pump keeps saw running clean
- One Diamond-coated blade. (Optional 8mm glass blade available)
- Includes Instructional Manual
- Free tech support
- One year warranty
(Weight) 162 lbs. (73.5 kg)
Throat Depth (depth of cut into field)
Blade Length (continuous band)
Blade Thickness (width of cut)
1 1/2" marble/granite 2" concrete/ limestone/ slab glass
( Slab Glass ) 12"/minute
( 3/4" Marble ) 40 - 50 cutting hrs.
( Glass ) 40 - 60 cutting hrs.
( Porcelain ) 20 cutting hrs.
Fabrication/Production Use radius cuts, slab and laminated materials
Custom Mosaic Inlay and Specialty Cuts
2" concrete/limestone and slab glass
3/8" - 1/2" ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite, limestone and glass cuts.