Modern Day Wet Band SawModern-day fabricators are facing new challenges with increased use of glass mosaics and tile inlay in todays fabrications. The DL5000 helps meet these challenges. The DL5000 cuts through tile, stone, porcelain and glass with ease, speed and comfort - the key is its three-wheel system. The top wheel assembly pivots on a seperate bearing with suppressors controlling its motion. By absorbing more vibration, the saw is capable of extremely effective blade-material contact. With the blade tensioning knob directly connected to the top wheel assembly, accurate adjustments can then be made. This portable band saw is a contactor’s best friend.
Features and Benefits
- Cuts tile, stone and glass, up to 3/4” thick
- 12” throat for deep diagonal cuts
- 15” x 13” cutting table with miter guide for precision angle cutting
- 1/2 HP variable speed motor for more controlled cutting
- Recirculating water pump with removable water tray keeps saw running clean
- Rugged and portable for onsite use
- One year warranty, instruction manual and tech support
- One Diamond-coated blade. (Optional 4.50mm glass blade available. Ideal for cutting glass slab or glass tile)
(Weight) 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)
Throat Depth (depth of cut into field)
Blade Length (continuous band)
Blade Thickness (width of cut)
3/4" marble/granite 3/4" glass
(3/8" Ceramic Tile) 30"/minute
(1/2" Glass Tile) 30"/minute
( 3/8" Ceramic Tile ) 50 - 60 cutting hrs.
( Glass ) 40 - 60 cutting hrs.
( Porcelain ) 20 cutting hrs.
On-Site Contractor Installation Use radius cuts, trimming around fixtures
Custom Mosaic Inlay and Specialty Cuts
3/8" - 1/2" ceramic tile, porcelain, marble, granite, limestone, glass